The Puzzle Portrait Mystery
Sarah stared at her dating app profile photo in horror. "I specifically said 'natural lighting,' not 'jigsaw puzzle chic!'"
Her photographer friend Marcus shrugged. "I thought I was being artistic! You said you wanted to show you're 'complex and multifaceted.'"
"I meant my personality, not my literal face assembled from primary colors!"
The photo went viral anyway. Within hours, she had 847 matches, including one from a guy whose entire profile was just: "I'm really good at puzzles 😏"
Her mom called. "Honey, I showed your picture to my book club. Deborah wants to know if you're available for her son. He collects puzzles. Has 3,000 of them. Lives in his parents' basement."
"Mom, NO."
The worst part? A toy company offered her $50,000 to license her face for an actual jigsaw puzzle called "Date Night: Expert Level - 10,000 Pieces."
Sarah accepted immediately.
Marcus got 10% for "artistic vision."
Now she's the face of frustrated puzzle-solvers everywhere, and her Tinder bio simply reads: "Yes, I'm that puzzle girl. No, the pieces don't come with instructions. Just like dating."
Comments
Post a Comment